Friday 4 January 2008

Guess whos back

Guess who's back?!

Wow, its been a while. I'm sorry I left you with such a breif blog. I've been in Brazil for the last month, so thats where I was, for those who were wondering.

It was amazing there, if you're lucky, I may put some photos out for you too look at. But more on that later, I have some poll results to give out!

Do you like Ugg boots?
Well, it looks like most of you like Ugg boots, after 66% of you said yes. 16% of you said you don't like them and 16% of you don't know what they are!

Whats the best Christmas song?
All I Want For Christmas: 38%
Jingle Bell Rock: 38%
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town: 7 %
Jingle Bells: 15%
Other: 0%

They'll be two more polls up straght after I've posted this blog.

Hope you had a good Christmas & New Year.

No comments: