Tuesday 15 January 2008

Lables?

Hey dudes.

I'm watching Bend It Like Beckham. I love that film, I swear its one of the best films ever made. I think Indian weddings look really fun. A lot better than normal ones. I love the dresses the girls wear. I think there georgous.

I've just got back from this work experence meeting. It was so boaring. I'm going to my old nursery school, I'm really looking forward to it. It should be well fun.

Do I sound like a chav when I say "well fun" or "well good"? Not that I have a problem with that. I think "chav" is the best label that can be stuck onto you. Personally I don't understand what I am. My music is chavvy, my clothes are kinda chavvy/townie. So I guess that kinda makes me mostly chav.

Wooo! Chav for life. Next time you see me I'll be wearing burrberry and trakkies with white trainers.

See ya my little chavvettes!

No comments: