Saturday 1 December 2007

About me 2

A lot has changed since my last about me blog (September some time) so here's another one...

Well, my name's Jessica, but you can call me Jess. I was born on the 10/02/1993 making me currently 14. I live in the UK with my family, and currently attend secondary school where I am studing for my GCSE's.

In my spare time I love to go out with my friends, listen to music, play my piano and blog on this site. I have a strage taist in music, I love everything, exept the really hard rock stuff.

I complain way too much, you will know that if you read my blogs. I'm a positive person with all my friends, but on here I like to let go about things. People also tend to get offended by the things I say, but I promise I don't mean to offend anyone.

I am dyslexic, which means I find writing, reading and spelling hard. On this blog I tend to use a spell check so my spellings pretty good.

No comments: