Monday 24 September 2007

About Mee..

Well, today I realised I haven't yet writen about myself. So, hear goes...

My name on here is PianoGirl. I'm pretty wary about letting out information on the internet. So I don't give out my real name. If you want to call me something, PianoGirls the name. I play the piano (hence the name PianoGirl.) I go to college and I am going to take my GCSE's this year. I am putting myself infor upto 12 GCSE's. I don't want to carry on with school after I leave College, I want to train to be a hairdresser instead.

I'm our house you can find my brother, sister, both my parents and my dog, Alfie. I love my family, but I don't like dogs, so my sister and mum have trained Alfie to stay away from me. I have loads of friends, and I see most of them at college every day.

At weekends, I love going out with my friends. I go to see movies, or go shopping. I love films so I watch them whenever I can. I also love music, I listen to all types. My faverout film of all time is Bugsy Malone, or Jaws. My faverot band is Oasis, although I listen to everything I can.

I watch too much TV. I love watching soaps, like Neighbours, Corrination Street, and Holyoaks. I also talk way too much. Thats part of the reason I set up this blog. I always have 1 million things to say so I figured this would be a good way to let it all out.

I have a really strange sence of humor, and I always laugh at the jokes no one else finds funny. Most people like me for always being postive. I'm always getting into trouble for one thing or another. Most of the time its for talking. I love meeting new people.

Well, thats all there is really. If you want me in a few words, I'm a kind, positive, loud person who loves her life and all the people in it!

No comments: