Saturday 29 September 2007

Computers

Computers. Do they cause arguments in your house? I'm so happy to have got my own computer now, it saves me so much, well, voice.

Ok, let me set the scene. This is a play of what happens:

PianoGirl: (shouting) BLAH BLAH BLAH I HATE YOU ALL!
Mum: (shouting) YOU'RE BAND FROM THE COMPUTER, BRING YOUR LAPTOP DOWNSTAIRS NOW!

[Next day]

PianoGirl: (to mum) Am I still band from the computer?
Mum: Yes.
[enter dad]
Dad: HELLPP! I've downloaded 70 million viruses, brought an abba CD in chinese and wiped everything off my iPod which is now frozen.
Mum: [to pianogirl] Go and help him then!
PianoGirl: Arn't I band?
Mum: Oh yeah...Oh dear...Don't worry then, I'll help him sort it out.

[a few minets later]

[Enter mum and dad together running]

Dad: YOU'VE GOT TO HELP US.
Mum: YES, YOUR UN-BAND FROM THE COMPUTER.
PianoGirl: I'm not sure I want to now.
Mum & Dad: PPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!
PianoGirl: Oh, ok then


See what I mean, they complain at me 24/7 then expect me to help them. That the main way for getting my computer back. I've been band for life a few times. Haha.

Anyway, enough on computers.
I have to go kidnap my sister

Byeex

No comments: