Monday 24 September 2007

Friendss!!

I'm so tired. I had to wake up at 6.30am this morning to get to college. Plus, I had 2 detentions in one day! 2! I have another 2 tomorrow aswell. The teachers don't like me, they say I talk to much. I don't like them much eather. I get into trouble loads recently. I even got in a argument with some girl I'd never met before. I'm not a horrible person. I just talk to much, yeah I think thats my problem.

Anyway, I logged onto bebo today as I always do to check my messages and stuff. So I found this message some girl I'd never met before had left me. It was like "OMGG!! Why the helll has ma bf been givin u love nd stuffff" I mean, I'd never even met this girl before. So, I went on her bebo to see who she was and I found, from her profile, that her boyfriend was a guy in my ICT class who I'd spoken to a few times and we had become friends. He had given me love on bebo, but I mean, it wasn't like he was asking me out or anything! It was just like friendly love. Haha.

Yeah, so I was looking though her messages and I found this convosation between her and some guy talking about me. It was like, talking about what a slut I was taking other peoples boyfriends! WTF! I never took him from her, we're not even together! Haha, it made me laugh so much I couldn't trust myself to leave her a message. Oh well, it makes me laugh sometimes how people are so stupid they think that just because some people are friends that there together.

Byexx

No comments: