Friday 28 September 2007

Rugby

I hate rugby.

I was happily watching a bucket o french & saunders when my dad came in and insisted on watchin the rugby world cup.

I tried to defend my case, I even tried to ring my lawyer, but dad was just too good for me.

Damn.

I don't even understand rugby. To me, it just looks like a bunch of guys beating each other up. Whats wrong with that? You may ask. Well, my friends, I'll tell you whats wrong with it. When your dad watches this "sport" 24/7. Plus boxing. Okay, I may pick up some ways of defending myself when my sister trys to murder me in my sleep, but other than tha t its pretty boaring.

Right, enough with rugby.

What should I write about now? I don't really have anything to say. But the rugby still isn't over so I must keep going.

Oh god. Someone kill me. My dads not insisting on watching the INTERVIEWS! The INTERVIEWS! I'm sorry but this is outragaus. I don't want to sit here and listen to jonny wilkinson talking about how badly he was ingured and yet he still managed to throw the sqashed ball over the top of that big H.

I want to watch something useful :(

Just think, I could be watching something highly educational like Friday Night with Jonathen Ross or the eastenders I sky plus-ed. Or, the eastenders my friend sky plus-ed. My family are such cheepskates they won't pay like £30 a month. That £30 would secure my future happyness. There always after ways to get rid of me, they don't think that buying that tiny little sky + box would perminalty get me out of there lives.

I guess they brought this laptop to start getting rid of me. I'm guessing there hoping I'll find a house on the internet and move there, other than that there hoping I'll lock myself in my room for hours chatting to some 70 year old man I'd never met.

Mwa ha ha I saw straght through there master plan. They thought they were so smart. I bet they keep the papers with complicated graphs under there bed searching for new ways to get me out.

I'm far to smart for them.

Aww I'm tired, I can't wait for my lie in tomrrow. Unless someone wakes me up. I HATE it when that happens. Last week it was my brother in my room trying to steal my laptop and download millions of viruses.

I wish I could have a morning with no random hovers shooting round my room, no little brothers trying to get my laptop, no sisters screaming that they hate us all.

Right I'm off to bed.
Hope you've had a good day :]

byeexxx

No comments: