Thursday 4 October 2007

Bitching

Hey guys,

My sites getting better and better by the second. Click http://www.freewebs.com/hearthatsound to visit it.
Just wanted to say thanks to feng-shui who signed my blog "confused". I spoke to my family, they really helped, thankyou x.

Okay, I don't have much power left in my laptop so this is gonna have to be quick.
What do you guys think about bitching? All girls bitch. I think its in our DNA, but is it right? I don't think its too bad. If you've got something you really need to get off your chest I think its fine to bitch to close friends about it. I bitch. Everyone does. What I don't think is right is constant bitching. I mean, theres this girl I know and I really don't like her. She would be really nice if she didn't bitch the WHOLE time. In lessons, at breaks, at weekends, in the evenings, honestly. And no-ones out of her fireing line. She bitches about anyone and everyone.

Personally, I don't think thats right.

And, do boys bitch? Or is our bitching the same as them beating each other up? I dunno, anyway, let me know what you think. Do you bitch? Do all girls bitch? Is bitching right?

Let me know.

I'm off now. My laptops flashing threatening messages at me and I'm getting scared.



Lmao.

Byexxx.

No comments: