Wednesday 17 October 2007

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, I've been busy. College is getting more and more stressful as the teachers are piling on the work. Also, I'm becoming more and more addicted to bebo, so whenever I do go on the internet, I tend to go on there. Also, I keep starting to write blogs, then getting distracted and going off to do something else. Now, you have my full atention to write a nice long blog for you guys.

I think the first topic I need to disgus is the rugby world cup. I am english, so thats probably the reason I want to write about it so badly! The finals on Saturday, England V South Africa. South Africa are TONS better than England at tris but England are a good team. Its gonna be one hell of a match =].

Now, as always, I have some complaining to do.

I have these 2 friends yeah, lets call them friend A and friend B. They are close, they both have the same intrests and wear the same clothes and stuff. The thing is, they can't acsept that anyone else wants to be anything diffrent than from what they want to be. They comlain about everything I do. If known one of them since I was 1 and its sad that I don't really like her anymore.

One more thing.

I HATE anime. With all my heart.

No comments: