Friday 26 October 2007

20p

I am so so angry I think I'm going to explode. I honestly am so angry. I need to talk about it and I can't get hold off any friends I trust so I'm gonna have to blog about it. Please remember I am really angry right now.

I have this "friend", I'm not gonna use a fake name becuase using her real one would be mean so I'm gonna call her "B".

B has been annoying me for a while now.

But today she has gone beyond the limit.

Tomorow shes having a get together at her house, all our friends are going, it should be fun.
Then this convosation happened.
(I'm R)

R: So, tomorow, I have to bring my swimming costume and iPod, yes?
B: Yes, and 20p
R: What? Why do we have to bring 20p?
B: Because I told Will if he jumped into my swimming pool everyone at there would give him 20p
R: Well, I'm sorry, but I can't bring 20p

You may think I'm being a bit stingy, but recently I changed my I stopped getting an allowance and got a job. I don't want to borrow money anymore. All my moneys in my bank and I'm sorry, but I didn't agree to this so why should I pay.

B then started saying I could steal the money from my mum. I'm sorry, but I don't steal. Even if its just 20p.

Then she started on about I was "recking" the bet and everyone else was looking forward to it. I never agreed to give anyone 20p.

Pheww, now I feel better.

No comments: