Saturday 27 October 2007

Why do all good things come to an end?

Yeah its a cliche, but its so true.

All my close friendships have come to an end after a few months. I've never had a boyfriend for longer than 2 months, its like I can't keep hold of anything good that happens to me.

All my friends have a "best friend". A person they can tell all there secrets to, and trust, and have a laugh with, and talk to the whole time. I don't have that.

Only one person has ever called me there "best friend". I don't like that person.

What I would like more than anything is to start again. Just be born again. I've done some bad things in my life, and I would do anything to take them back. I won't go into details.

As for the boyfriends thing. You may be thinking "ahh shes only young" Thats not the point. I like having a boyfriend because it means theres always someone to talk to, to share things with, all that stuff.

I think I have a comitment phobia.

Everything I get to close to someone, I push them away again. My last boyfriend and me were fine, untill he started texting me 24/7, calling me the whole time and wanting to see me non-stop. I freaked out and diched him.

I really liked him.

Now, I don't because hes a stupid player.

Back to the point, I just want to meet someone, ither a friend, or boyfriend who I really get on with. Who I can tell everthing to.

I wish I wasn't so damn shy :(

No comments: