Wednesday 10 October 2007

Guess whos back.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't blog as much as I do, but I get board! Well, my last blog "Emos" was pretty deep. I'm in a deep kinda mood today, and I'm not sure why...

I don't really have much to say. My day today was pretty boaring. I went to college, had maths (we were drawing all lesson so I enjoyed it), food techology which went alright because, well, I wasn't cooking, and then 1 1/2 hours of ICT. I didn't enjoy it as much becuase the person I normally chat to wasn't there, so I had to work all lesson. Then I went home becuase I only had a half day.

I went to my friends house for lunch, and to watch the midday version of neighbours and then her mum took me home. All in all it was a pretty normal day.

But I like normal, normal is good :].

I have to cook a "flaky pastry dish" in food on Tuesday. Why did I carry on with this subject?? I can't cook. I'm having to go to my friends house so she can teach me how to make it first. Well, teach me how not to blow up the kithen anyway.

No comments: