Monday 22 October 2007

Oh dear...

When I logged onto my blog at blogger.com I knew what I was gonna write about. I had a whole plan of my next blog because something exciting had happened.

Right now, I can't remeber a thing.

I may aswell be a fish. They only have a memory of 3 seconds don't they?

So now I'm sitting here feeling arquard because this is a totally pointless blog your reading. Some people write about politics or how there day has been, but oh no, I have to write about the fact I have nothing to write.

I HAVE NO LIFE.

I need to buy one despratly. Does ebay sell lives nowadays?

I bet as soon as I log off and go out I will remeber. Then I'll draw a little star on my hand to remind me. Then I'll get home and see the little star and think "I drew that star to remind me of something...What was it again?" Its a vicious circle.

COME ON BRAIN.

People are always like "The brain is better than any computer".

AT LEAST COMPUTERS REMEBER STUFF.

I think I need a brain transplant. Or a memory transplant. Or something. Do they do them in the UK? Probably not, I bet they do them in the US though.

I'm moving to the USA.

Omg, did I just say that?

Well, I'm sure you are all sick of me moaning about my own brain, so I'm off now.

Byeexx

No comments: