Friday 2 November 2007

Advice

I need your advice on something. Here goes.

I've liked this boy for a while now. I acctully dumped my last boyfriend because of him. Because I've liked him for so long and hes never shown any signs of liking me I decided it was time to move on. So, I hanging out with him and started talking to new guys.

Then today something happened that has left me feeling confused. Here's what happened:

I walked into my english class and he came up to me, put his arm round me and pulled me over to sit with him. This is normal for him, hes not shy.

Then, we started talking and all my old feeling came back. We have such a laugh and I really like him. Then we started talking about this stupid little game we used to do in year 7 or something. We used to touch the other persons leg, and move slowly upwards and the further you let them go, the less frigid you were.

He asked me how far I'd let him go and I said I didn't know. Then he quietened down for the whole lesson. This is weird because hes normaly one of those guys who is talking non-stop.

Then later I was talking to him on MSN and I asked him why he had gone so quiet. He told me that he wanted to do the "frigid test" with me.

That was weird. I mean, we played that game years ago, why did he want to do it again?

He asked me if I would and I said OK because, well, I really like him lmao. Then he started telling me that if he had to sleep with one girl from our year, it would be me.

I know that makes him sound like a bit of a pervert but hes not. Honestly. The problem is that hes always flirty with girls.

What do you recon? Does he like me? Or should I just forget him?
Comment back!

No comments: