Wednesday 7 November 2007

Okay, today was better than expected I must admit. I tryed everything to get out of it this morning.

It started with Religous Studies. Thats alright. I mean, I sit next to this girl and we have such a laugh.

Next was Food Technology. Luckly I wasn't cooking, I cooked yesterday. It went pretty badly, I forgot to put the flour in my macaroni cheese and added it at the last minuet. It ended up really lumpy. But today was just theroy, no harm can be done with pen and paper =D.

Double ICT was crap at first. I think I've told you about the guy I sit next to? Well I had an argument with him the other day and we didn't talk for the whole lesson. Well, I did try to talk to him, but he ignored me. Then at the end we made up, so its all good =D

English last. I HATE ROMEO AND JULIET MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD (exept anime).

So yeah, Coronation Streets on now so byeeexxx

No comments: