Friday 23 November 2007

Advertizing

Hey guys,

Firstly, I would like to say sorry for not blogging for a while. It's been really hectic recently. I'll tell you everything later on in the blog...

This week schools been going work mad. On Wednesday our school had an Ofsted expection, so they were piling on the work to try and make us all look good. It turned out well though, and our school got a good result.

On Thursday, I went to see Kanye West live. I left at 4.30pm add didn't arrive home untill 1.00am. It was one of the most awesome nights of my life. I enjoyed every second of it.

Yeah so thats my exuse for not blogging once this week. It's very unlike me! Hehe. I've also had a big domain hosting site. I do have a domain name, but I can't find some free hosting for it. If any of you know of any, please let me know. I really need some. I've looked everywhere.

Also I need some advertizing for my freewebs site, and this blog. Obvisoly, I will advertize your webpage in return, on my freewebs site. I can offer:
  • A visible link on my advertizing page, and your button on a rotation on my homepage.
  • If you wish, exulcive for blog visitors only, I can make you a button for your site (animated or not, you must provide the button base) free of charge. If you would like this, on the button feild in the form, type "Love it!", then the URL of the button base.
  • A text link on this site forever.

Apply on my website, a links on the sidebar.

No comments: