Thursday 8 November 2007

Cold & Corsework

I'm freezing.

I think I might turn into an ice berg. Then they will have to put me in the sea and the Titanic will hit me and I will be the most hated ice berg in all the 7 seas.

I'm serious though, I'm so cold. I'm sitting here, in my big hodie, coat, blanket, furry socks, ugg boots, leg warmers and pj bottoms and I'm still as cold as the most hated ice berg. (The Titanic one.)

My school work is becoming unbeliveable. I spent the day writing essay after essay today. It sucks. I acctully hate school at the moment. My parents don't get it. I mean, in year 9 I went on and on about how I wanted to move schools and stuff, and they never did anything about it. They both did everything they could to put me off the idea. So then I thought, well, if they arn't going to listen to me when I go on and on about it, how about if I only bring it up once in a while. And guess what? They don't flaming listen.

Mum, Dad, if you ever read this, which I doubt you ever will because there isn't a hope in hell I'm ever going to give you the address. Just listen to this:

I love you, but I wish you would listen to me. I know you do what you think is best, but you don't. You treat someone a lot better that you treat me. You know who. I know you think I am over-reacting or whatever but I know, and I've accsepted it.

If you ever read this, I've accsepted it. Stop lying now.

Thanks guys,
xxx

No comments: