Friday 30 November 2007

Flaming family

Alright, I'm shattered at the moment.

It's been a tough week. I've had 2 corsework essays and one speaking and listening assignment to work on. I've also had to find time to work on my website, practice my piano and spend time with friends. I'm so glad it's the weekend and I can catch up on some sleep.

I had my speaking and listening assignment today. I'm not at all good with taking in front of people, so I was really nervous. I was shaking and everything. It all went well though, I was pretty happy with my performance.

I also had to give in my shakespeare essay corsework, well, I thought I did. I spent hours on it last night, because in my last english lesson they'd said it had to be in on the 30th (today). Then, I arrived at the lesson all ready to give in my essay and my teacher annonced that it didn't have to be in today after all. She'd changed it without telling anyone to next Wednesday. How crap is that?

Have you guys seen my new polls. I've changed quite a lot about my blog today. My older blogs are now at the bottom of the page, and theres a new advertizing section where you can apply to be advertized on this site! Check it out!

So right now, I'm sitting in with my family watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here! It's the final! I love that program, I would recomend it to anyone!

You probably should know, my website www.freewebs.com/bubbly- is now on hiatus. I don't know when I'll go back to it. I've lost my insperation. If you want a full explination, visit the site.

I'm off now, this weekend I'm doing a load of family crap, so no doubt I'll find a time to come on here and blog about it. Mum doesn't let me go on the computer when we're doing this family stuff. Tomorrow I have to sleep in my sisters room with my cosion while she sleeps in my parents room because we have practicly the whole country over to stay and THERE TAKING MY BED.

I know I said I was going to go, but this has to be said.

MY FLAMING FAMILY ARE TAKING MY FLAMING BED! I'm outraged! How dare they!?
I WORKED DAMN HARD FOR THAT BED, YEAH, IT'S MY PARENTS JOB TO BUY ME A BED, BUT I HAD TO DO ALL THAT WORK LIVING INSIDE MY MOTHER AND THEY DON'T EVEN APPREACIATE IT! THEY MAKE ME THE ONLY FLAMING NORMAL KID IN THIS FAMILY SLEEP ON MY SISTERS "BRICK BED".

Phew, now I've got that outta my system I will go. Can't blog on Saturday, maybe Sunday night.

Have a good weekend!

x

No comments: