Thursday 1 November 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
For yesterday anyway. I hope you guys had a good one. I didn't go trick or treating, I just stayed in with a few friends and watched movies.

But, to be honest, yesterday was the worst halloween I've ever had. Not becuase of the halloween part of things, but because my best friend really let me down.
Here's what happened.

A couple of days ago, my best friend invited me to go see Joseph & His Tecnicolored Dreamcoat in the west end. I was so excited, that is my all-time fave play. I was looking forward to it so much.

Then, yesterday, my mum sits me down, and says. "Goblinda* (her mum) called, it turns out they never wanted you to go to Joseph with them, instead they want your sister to take your ticket."

What could I say? I wanted to go so bad, but I couldn't now. Even if my sister said she still wanted me to go I still wouldn't. They don't want me there so why should I go? I was so so angry. Not just at my friend, at her whole family. They really cocked up.

Then there was school today. I totally ingored her. I felt crap.

I don't know if I could ever forgive her.

No comments: