Monday 12 November 2007

The one Monday I like.

Wow, I really like this Monday. Wanna know why?

1. Well, I've been going on about it for weeks. Got it yet? The Spice Girls! Wooo! I was up at the crack of dawn this morning to download the Greatest Hits! It's a really awesome CD. I would defo recomend it. Its got 2 new singles on it. Download it now! Wooo!

2. You've gotta mention Harry Potter haven't you? Yep, the 5th film came out today. Its a proper good film. I plan to buy it a.s.a.p!

3. I'm a celebrity! I love reality TV in genral, but I'm a celebrity get me out of here is my faverout. I love it so so much. This, my friends, is the best 2 weeks of the year.

4. Well, this doesn't really happen today, but I have to get ready for it today. At my school, they hold occasinal "Enrichment Days" which is where each year does a diffrent activity which will "enrichment" them in later life. So, our year is going to be doing practice interviews. We have to dress up smart. I LOVE dressing up!

No comments: